Shop My Instagram

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Karlie Sunday Brunch Dress









Summer isn’t over yet! And trust me, you need this Karlie Sunday brunch dress!  There’s so many pretty colors in it that it does all the work for you. If you’re like me and want to look cute but you don’t feel like trying too hard to put together an outfit because it usually ends in “I have nothing to wear,” this is the perfect dress to throw on and look like you’ve got your ish together. I will wear it for date nights, going out (if I ever do lol), and even church. I know this dress is selling out fast so grab yours now! Also, use FABMIRANDA for 10% off and free shipping. (I’m wearing a medium.) I paired it with these amazing wedges I just got from Charleston, but if you’re not as short as I am it will also look great with sandals. My shoes are now 50% off! You can find them here. I spent the weekend at the beach with my family, trying to get some sun (notice the burnt chest. ouch.) I hope everyone had a blessed weekend! (: 
xoxo,
mDk
.....................................................................................................................................................................
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus made me free from the law of sin and of death." Romans 8:1-2 
Feel set free and blessed this week <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS