Shop My Instagram

Saturday, May 14, 2016

What's In My (BEACH) Bag

First off, I would like to say THANK GOD IT'S SUMMER!!! Cannot wait to start my job at Duke in a couple weeks and am soaking up the sunshine until then!
{Click on the links below to shop what's in my bag}
Beachbag (also comes in other colors!)
Book I am loving Theresa Brown's nursing novels. If you are a nursing student/nurse or anyone in healthcare this is a must read. Along with her other book I was required to read this summer. I go through her books in like one day. 
I can't find the hat online anymore but it is from TJ Maxx and I saw some cute hats there while out tonight!
Antifade hair spray I spray this on my hair before tanning to protect my hair color. I do NOT want my white pieces turning yellow!! 
Tanning lotion I use this in the tanning bed and outside. I love it because it is also anti-aging and skin firming and has color extenders in it. I bought mine in stores but found it for y'all online at a cheaper price!
love y'all,
mDk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS