Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

"Does This Make Me Look Like a Prisoner??"




Dress: TJ Maxx//necklace//earrings
So a real quick sad story to start off... Hayden is moving to Arizona for a school year to finish his second *eye roll* degree. Keep me in your prayers everyone! Hopefully I will be able to see him once a month.
So to have a little getaway before he leaves this Saturday *freak out* we went to downtown Wilmington and had the sweetest time.
We discovered the cutest little Panamanian restaurant for lunch in Wrightsville called Ceviche's where we tried different Ceviches and basically everything on the menu. We had dinner at Elijah's on the waterfront downtown and then went on a ghost tour!
The next day we shopped around downtown and had an awesome dinner at Circa 1922 before heading home. Definitely recommend all three of those!
And I always love buying these flowers from the people that make them out of palms when I am in Charleston so I was excited to find a man making them here!
We had a nice little weekend filled with romance(: (Hayden's favorite thing hehe)

And like always... TJ Maxx does it again
xoxo
mDk
...................................................................................................................................................................
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed, says the Lord who has compassion on you."
-Isaiah 54:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS