Shop My Instagram

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

OOTD: Casual Camo




I’ve had this cute little number in my back pocket for a while now just waiting for 1. It to be warm outside and 2. a moment when I’m wearing clothes other than scrubs or pajamas. 

I got these shoes for Christmas when they were on sale and I can’t find them anywhere except for a 6.5 and 7.5 on Amazon, Click here. I’ve also linked similar Tory Burch espadrilles on the Shop My Instagram tab that are also super cute and pink. 

I’ve linked my shorts and shirt above. Bloom Boutique, where the shirt is from, is a hidden treasure I have just found and I basically buy all my clothes and shoes from there because they’re so cute and SO affordable. 

I’ve really missed sharing my outfits, and while life often gets in the way, I am going to try to post more on Instagram, utilize Instagram stories, and use this website to provide links to my outfits because I’m not cool enough for a liketoknowit account 😜 While this isn’t technically blogging, I think it’s the easiest way for y’all to get to a link to something I’m wearing 😁 


Xoxo, mDk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS