Shop My Instagram

Friday, March 13, 2015

National Jewelry Day





                                                  shirt// necklace// boots 
Today is National Jewelry Day, so I bought myself a House of Harlow necklace. Well, I found out it's jewelry day afterr I bought the necklace, but still it's very fitting :) I've really been wanting a House of Harlow necklace but so many people have them and it wasn't worth the money to me, but I found this color today and I haven't seen anyone with it yet so I had to get it. And I need more long necklace diversity in my life since I wear Kendra Scott necklaces literally every single day. So so excited about my purchase :)
Did y'all buy anything special for National Jewelry Day?!
xoxo,
mDk

1 comment:

  1. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database. แหวนเพชร

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS