Shop My Instagram

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Oversized Sweaters and Pom Pom Sneaks











Another one of my favorite go to outfits this season is going to be jeans or leggings with an oversized sweater and these pom pom sneakers that are SO hot right now! This is an outfit that is great for going to class in because it's comfortable and not a pain in the butt to walk to class in but is so cute and says "Hey, I tried today!" I am obsessed with how cute and fun these shoes are! Also this sweater is the bomb because it's so big it covers my bottom and makes me feel a wee bit smaller :) I'm wearing a large and probably should have ordered a Medium because the arms are a little long and bulky on the large. I just noticed that this sweater is now sold out, which makes me sad because I was just about to buy it in Carolina Blue! This one is very similar!! These earrings are also my all time favorite pair of earrings. I love wearing them with casual outfits like this to dress it up a little and add a pop of color.
This picture was taken before the snowpocalypse. Snow days mean admiring its beauty from the inside in my pjs with no makeup for me... How is everyone else enjoying the snow?!
xoxo,
mDk

2 comments:

  1. "I always like your fashion posts, I love the first one. A Zaful dress is my favorite comfy day out outfit."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sporty and very chic look :) pom pom's so cute :) Top Spot

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS