Shop My Instagram

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Easy Leopard Dress


Outfit links:
 DRESS (I would do a major size down on this one! It's a little long and SUPER roomy. I usually wear M-XL and I'm wearing a small in this and could have done an XS) 
These shoes sold out super fast but here is the same shoe in leopard, which are also super cute! I linked some espadrilles below that would look great with this dress!

     I hope everybody had a lovely Sunday and a sweet Father's Day. I was so happy to get back to church today for the first time since the pandemic started. I hadn't realized how much my soul was being affected from not being in church! Church-going isn't all there is to Christianity, but it is a HUGE and indispensable part of it. Unfortunately, what many people are failing to acknowledge, is that the pandemic is still on the rise, so let's keep it in our prayers that we can SAFELY integrate Church into our new normal and take advantage of other ways to connect with, worship with, and encourage our brothers and sisters in Christ. Aaaand can I get an Amen.

xoxo,
MKD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS