Shop My Instagram

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Leopard Sweater Dress











I stinkin’ LOVE this sweater dress. I love Amazon and I love finding good fashion pieces on there. I love this dress for obvious reasons but I also love how easy it is to throw on for so many occasions from church, to a night out, to a casual day shopping, or literally any occasion. This is a great dress for cold wintery days because it’s super cute with over the knee boots and is warm but layerable. I also think this is such a good transition piece for those days (like in these pictures) where it’s still a little chilly but warm enough to show some leg! I wore a more basic/blah shoe to keep it toned down for church but I had to show y’all what it looks like with these FIRE booties that I’m obsessed with! AND it’s only $31 dollars — holla! It also comes in a bunch of different colors and I just might have to order the pink as well ☺️
Shoes linked here 
Dress linked here:
 

xoxo,
mDk


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS