Shop My Instagram

Friday, September 22, 2017

Transition Outfit: White Mini and Jean Jacket




























Hi guys! Happy first day of fall! It's still 90 degrees here... so white denim is here to stay until summer is ACTUALLY over. One of my favorite trends recently is mini skirts. I love wearing this white denim one when I want a white bottom because I think it's cuter and honestly more comfortable than shorts or pants. I'm definitely carrying this one into fall to wear with booties and over the knee boots! A light wash denim mini skirt is on my wish list right now. This skirt is actually from h&m and I can't find it on their site but the one I linked above looks EXACTLY like it and is only 22.99! 
I bought these shoes on the clearance rack at TJMaxx for ten bucks (not lying) and I just saw them at another tj maxx location the other day so yours might still have them! 
This top is perfect to wear by itself or to wear under cardigans and jackets this fall. I feel like I go overboard on buying cardigans but then forget about what i'm suppose to wear underneath them... It also comes in black and white and is only $14.99. 
And if you don't have a jean jacket you need one! Click here to see mine. Or check out this other Levi jacket that I wish I had held out for because its lighter than mine and only $34.99! or this one from h&m for only $24.99. I might eventually have an eye for the dark wash ones but right now i'm really into light wash! 
Peace and blessings, y'all! 
xoxo,
mDk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS