Shop My Instagram

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

The Cutest and Cheapest Summer Dress


















          Hey Y'all! I hope everyone's summer is off to a great start! My life update is that I graduated UNC Nursing School, passed the nursing boards (the worst three weeks ever of endless studying!), and am waiting for my start date on July 10th at Duke University Hospital's Pediatric ICU! Until then, as y'all can tell from these photos, it's tanning and exercising to make up for the lack thereof during those long weeks of studying!
          I am so excited to share this dress with y'all! I have come to really enjoy shopping with Shein. Not everything is perfect and not everything fits me #biggirl, but the past few times I have ordered from them I have been super happy with my purchase! (See one of my other favorite summer dresses on my last post). This dress looks so stylish and expensive, but is only $20!!! (17 if you give them your email address!)  I am SO impressed with the quality and am loving these colors. I ordered a large and it's a little short but I think the sizing is perfect. I love finding quality and cute dresses for so cheap because I tend to only wear things 1-3 times so I don't like spending a fortune on clothes. I will be wearing this dress out and about with these wedges for a more sassy look and to church and orientation with flats for a more professional look.
         They are also having an independence day promotion where you get $5 off $55, 15 off 105, and 40 off 200. Some of their pieces I am currently eyeing right now include this perfect and sassy white top for $13 because white tops are a summer necessity since they go with everything, this top for $16 that is perfect for July 4th, and this top is so stinking cute and only $9! Also, if you don't have the pink and green palm dress that literally every blogger has this summer, Shein has it for only $14. And I am obsessing over this $13 pink and white off the shoulder dress and really need this palm leaf top in my life. I seriously could spend hours on this site, y'all. So much fun! A lot of people have asked how long it takes for things to get shipped (P.S they have free shipping) and I would say it takes about a week and a half.
Thanks for visiting! 
xoxo,
mDk


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS