Shop My Instagram

Monday, January 2, 2017

Finally, A Pair of OTK Boots That Fit!

BOOTS HERE! (limited sizes and color on the link below...)

I am so so excited to share this pair of boots with y'all! I have searched and searched and have had such a hard time finding an OTK boot that will fit this big leg! Well, if your legs are any larger than a toothpick and can't fit into most OTK boots, these will DEFINITELY work! And even better, they have a tie and tassel on the back. But the best part is that they are on SUPER SALE. Leggings, a sweater, and boots is currently my favorite outfit and are so easy to throw on. These leggings are my absolute favorite because they look just like black pants because they have pockets, belt loops, and buttons, but they are actually leggings. They are thicker and less athletic looking that yoga pants. I call them my fancy leggings :) I tried the double strand necklace trend in this outfit but i'm not so sure it's for me... What do y'all think about this trend? I got my sweater from tj maxx not too long ago so you might be able to still find it, but HERE is a sweater that is exactly like it in a different color for under $50. Pair it with leggings or jeans with tall boots or booties and a statement necklace! Thanks for reading, mDk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS